On July 1, 2017, the new Return Ride Home Program will begin for both paratransit and fixed route services. The Return Ride Home Program provides an option for passengers that use public transportation who need transportation outside of operating hours. Bis-Man Transit/CAT will pay up to the first $5.00 towards the cost of a private carrier trip with the passenger making up any difference.
Fixed-Route Return Ride Home operates from 7:00 pm until 6:00 am Monday through Saturday (No Return Rides on Sundays).
ADA eligible Return Ride Home operates from 12:00 am until 5:30 am Monday through Saturday, and hon holidays following regular service. On Sundays, 12:00 am until 7:30 am, and 2:30 pm until Midnight.
- Must register for the service with Bis-Man Transit/CAT
- Ride must be reserved no later than 5:00 pm the day prior to the trip and no more than one week in advance
- Must be a monthly pass or My Ride pass holder and pre-register for the service at the time of pass purchase
- For use to go to and from work, school, and/or doctor
- Passenger must fill out voucher form at the time of ride
Paratransit Eligible Passengers:
- Passenger must be a registered paratransit eligible passenger.
- Must have taken the paratransit service to the point of pick-up or have a pre-scheduled pick-up from the destination; on the same day