Rides must be scheduled at least a day before the ride is needed. To schedule a ride, call the Bis-Man Transit scheduler at 223-9001 Monday through Saturday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., or on Sunday between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. When calling, have the following information handy:
- Pickup location
- Time, date, and day of trip
- Special information like a wheelchair, escort, or other special needs
- When you will return
Bis-Man Transit is a demand ride system but it is a shared ride. Please allow up to 45 minutes within cities and up to one hour for service between the cities or the University of Mary.
Riders will be picked up by a Bis-Man Transit vehicle. Riders are not given a choice as to what vehicle it will be.
You must schedule at least one day in advance, but you can schedule up to fourteen days in advance. If you have a regular schedule, a reoccurring ride can be set up.
You may schedule as many rides as you need for whatever reason you have. There is not a limit to the number of rides an individual can have in a day, week, month, or year!
The holiday hours for 2018 will be as follows:
- New Year's Day: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Memorial Day: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fourth of July: 10:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Labor Day: 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.