Reading the Transfer Timetable
- Transfer points are located on the top of the transfer timetable.
- Individual bus routes are listed on the left side of the transfer timetable.
- The starting time for each individual route is to the right of each route name.
- The caret (^) signifies the starting point for each route. For example, the Black-1 Route starts at 7:00 a.m., so the starting location for that route is the Front Avenue Shelter.
- The bus will arrive at these transfer points every hour, except for the Red-4 Route, which will arrive every two hours.
- The ending location for each route is symbolized by an asterisk (*). For example, the Black-1 Route ends at 7:00 p.m., so the bus will do its last drop off at the Front Avenue Shelter at that time.