CAT Return Ride Home Program
The Return Ride Home Program provides an option for qualifying passengers that use public transportation who need transportation outside of operating hours.
How to Qualify
How to Use Vouchers
- Passengers must register for the service with CAT
- The ride must be reserved no later than 5:00 pm the day prior to the trip and no more than one week in advance, by calling 701-223-9001.
- Passengers must be a monthly pass or My Ride pass holder and pre-register for the service at the time of the pass purchase.
- Return Rides can only be used to go to and from work, school, and/or the doctor.
- Passenger must fill out the voucher form at the time of the ride.